Business and Venture Development
BSI utilizes its extensive connections throughout the Asia-Pacific region to identify for its clients potential customers, suppliers, investors, joint venture partners, representatives and distributors.
BSI is currently seeking:
- Architectural, engineering and construction firms interested in outsourcing and automating their CAD needs. See CAD Services.
- Investors for various later-stage high tech startup companies.
- Startups and eCommerce companies wanting to grow. See Software Development.
Current and Recent Consulting and Venture Development Assignments
BSI carries out a wide variety of consulting and venture development activities. Some current and recent assignments:
- Search for investors in a manufacturer of high tech electronics components.
- Content preparation and business consulting services for a China-related ecommerce portal.
- Business risk analysis relating to China.
- Business plan preparation and investment advisory services for an international Web site startup.
- Solicitation of U.S. importers on behalf of an Indian manufacturer.
- Advice to a Thai corporation relating to potential U.S. investors in a resort hotel in Pattaya, Thailand .
- Providing U.S. business liaison services for overseas companies through BSI's San Francisco office.
Please contact BSI directly for further information concerning current opportunities and services.